Friday, September 18, 2009

Some September Pictures

Here is my little boy AJ who isn't very little any more. He wanted to help pump the gas the other day and did a really good job.
Luke and Tori waiting patiently :-) in the van.


Even Lily is being such a good baby girl.


This was after our first day at school....yes, I still have all of my hair!



Victoria helping Lily walk behind her car.


Such a pretty girl - she loves playing with the fridge magnets.

She's getting so big - Lily pulled herself up all by herself.

With Lily's newfound mobility, the children have a new dimension added to their school day...


She's such a cutie.

I love it when she points like this.



My handsome big boy, Luke.





2 comments:

  1. Virginia,
    Wow! How quickly they grow! Lilly is so adorabale!!! AJ pumping gas! Oh, the memories from when Paul and Caleb first pumped gas!

    Enjoyed your pictures :)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete