Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautiful Fawn Lake

Here are some more vacation pictures.

Here I am keeping an eye on the kids in the lake yesterday morning. What a peaceful, relaxing place for vacation. I hope we can come back next year!
The girls playing in the sand. I think it's so funny that Lily still does that funny face when I say, "Smile!" She's getting to the age where she and Tori can really have a lot of fun playing together.
Lily on the surf board! We have had more fun with that thing than you'd believe!

The girls have had lots of fun playing with this toy food. Lily wanted me to take a picture of it.

Lily is trying to eat a banana but she's a bit short. We pulled her chair out and showed her an easier way!

Luke's hair was getting SO long. I meant to cut it before we left for home, but didn't get a chance. So we had a little fun with him last night. We did get his hair cut this morning. I'll have to post a picture of his handsome haircut later on. He's such a great sport.

Goofy Entertainers!


We had to be sure to get in our traditional trip to the Fudge Factory.

These are the flavours we got: Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate, Chewy Praline, Sherbet, and Skor

No comments:

Post a Comment