Friday, May 28, 2010

First Swim of the Summer - Summer is Here. It's Official!!

This picture is out of order, but I forgot to add it in order and it takes to long to fix it...

We've been having such hot, summery weather lately. We needed to pick up an old dresser from my parents' house and (coincidentally) they had just opened their pool for the season. So we "killed two birds with one stone" and let the kids swim while we were there getting the dresser. The adult were all too chicken to go in the cold water, but all the kids loved it. I didn't think Lily would want to go in, but she sure did. She did NOT want to get out. Jeff said that he felt that water and it actually wasn't too cold.

Here are a few cute pictures of Lily @ Oma & Opa's house.....


Lily LOVES water, but she wasn't too sure about it. I hadn't even put her in her bathing suit because I didn't think she'd want to go in if it was too cold, but I should have known better.


Tori loved pulling Lily in the little boat.

As did Luke (or Duckey, as Lily calls him)


Cutie Pie

Buddies - Austin & AJ
Whoo Hoo!

Cajun AJ'n

Love the way she's holding on.

The Duke
Dusty Dog relaxin'

AJ's turn!



The wren nest in my mom's fake plant on the porch!

Heart-to-heart with Opa.
Awww.......

1 comment:

  1. those are GREAT pictures! From what I understand, you guys had a couple of hot days that were even hotter than here in AFRICA!! Isn't that something?? I am glad they were able to jump in and get cooled down! Have a great day! See ya on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete