Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ladies of Grace Gala 2010 in Delaware, Ohio

My mom, Victoria & I had a wonderful trip to the Gala in Ohio this year.
Here is Tori at the PA rest stop.


Of course, no trip to Ohio is truly complete without a stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at the Outlets at Lodi. The lady gave Tori a great deal on this huge, pretty peanut butter cup. Over 50% off!

Another tradition....Pedicures! (I should have taken my sandel off, oh, well!)

Next year's speakers.....(I know one of them REALLY well!) :-)

This year's speaking lineup! What a great conference. I start looking forward to the next year on the way home from this year's!

My long lost "twin" sister, Marlena. When at FBC Hammond or HAC, we often get mistaken for each other.

Dr. Corey Bane, dear friend of our family.

"It's a Spring Clean Thing"

Three Generations

Jan Brigner, Toe Toe and Moi

Nancy & me

Liz & Sarah Kanniard with Tori & me

The HAC Songs of Praise singing group - they helped out in the Jr. Girls' Gala which Victoria thoroughly enjoys each year.

The Kousins

One of my dearest friends on earth, Mrs. Caryn Bane.
Two of my friends since childhood: Melissa (Ronning) Rambler & Denise (Andrews) Poynter.

No comments:

Post a Comment