Sunday, May 2, 2010

Over a Month

I can't believe that it's been over a month since I've posted here....sorry! Here are some pictures of our lives these last several weeks. I have some more, but will post them later....




Here is Victoria with her bleeding hearts bush. These are part of some flowers that my mom gave to Tori for her Kindergarten graduation, which was almost 2 years ago now. They sure have grown a lot!

Luke & AJ playing in what has been (and will be in a month or so) our vegetable garden - right now it's Dirt City!

Even Victoria & Lily got their hands dirty a bit.

Victoria - an Ohio State Buckeye's fan through and through!




The girls with their cute signs that my mom got for their room!

Lily is such a happy girl.

Our very talented, flying son, Lukas.





At the park....

Victoria had a snail crawling on her arm and Lily was very interested.

At park #2 for the day........

My pretty "almost 8 year old" Victoria Faith!

Hard to believe that Luke will be 11 years old in September. I really like this kid a lot!
Finally, a somewhat normal look on AJ's face - he is 9 years old!
Cutie Pie Lily Bug - almost 21 months old





These are the best four kids in the whole world and I love them so very much!

One very happy mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!! I can hardly believe how everyone is growing, and I think that is the first time I have ever seen A.J. without a summer buzz! What a beautiful family! We miss you guys!
    Love,
    Ida

    ReplyDelete